gtag('config', 'UA-129305841-1');
Establishing a food business is not just a question of ensuring that there is a market for the products you intend to sell. There are a number of areas of legislation that you must consider in order for the business to comply with the law and some of these are as follows: -

Registration of the…

Read more Advice to New Businesses

Fylde Borough Council has a responsibility to ensure that drivers, proprietors and operators of hackney carriage and private hire vehicles are fit and proper persons to hold such licenses.

Accordingly, taxis, their drivers and operators are licensed annually by the council. Vehicles are subject to mechanical tests and drivers undergo periodic CRB and medical checks.


The council…

Read more Taxi Licensing

The licensing team of the Development Services Directorate is responsible for the licensing function on behalf of the Council. The objective is to maintain & improve standards of public safety in respect of licensed premises, persons and vehicles. This is achieved by a balanced approach of education and enforcement in relation to the appropriate legislation.…

Read more Licensing

Here you can check your rateable value for business rates (NNDR). You input your address which will then provide you with a summary valuation. If you’re the owner or occupier, you can register or sign in and claim this property to:
  •    view the detailed valuation
  •    confirm your property details or tell us that something is incorrect (check)
  •    tell us…

    Read more My Rateable Value

Back to top