gtag('config', 'UA-129305841-1');

To find out information regarding each type of business rates relief and exemptions click on the button below. There is information for.

  • Small business rate relief
  • Rural rate relief
  • Charitable rate relief
  • Enterprise zones
  • Exempted buildings and empty buildings
  • Hardship relief
  • Transitional relief
  • Relief for pubs

You can apply for rate relief by completing one of the following forms.

Back to top