Freedom of Information Requests
Fylde Council receives a number of requests of a similar nature for information which relates to Business Rate accounts (non-domestic properties). To address these requests we are now publishing specific information on:
- New Liabilities for the previous month
- Full list of non-domestic properties within Fylde, with rateable value, property description, liability start and end…
- In all cases the powers used were under the Prevention of Social Housing Fraud (Power to require information) (England) Regulations 2014
- Preston City Council operates a counter fraud service on behalf of Fylde Council.
- All of the professionally accredited counter fraud specialists are members of…
What information do we collect?We will collect personal details appropriate to the service you require. In some areas, this may simply mean registering your name, address and email details. Other on-line forms will require more information so that all the appropriate elements of your service request will be dealt with in a timely manner.
- Eliminate discrimination, harassment, victimisation and other prohibited conduct
- Advance equality of opportunity
- Foster good relations between different (defined) groups*