Work collaboratively to implement change, implement new and innovative ways to deliver services, maintain service quality and deliver value for money whilst challenging and supporting departments and partners to do the same.
The Chief Executive Office has responsibility for:
- In all cases the powers used were under the Prevention of Social Housing Fraud (Power to require information) (England) Regulations 2014
- Preston City Council operates a counter fraud service on behalf of Fylde Council.
- All of the professionally accredited counter fraud specialists are members of…
What information do we collect?We will collect personal details appropriate to the service you require. In some areas, this may simply mean registering your name, address and email details. Other on-line forms will require more information so that all the appropriate elements of your service request will be dealt with in a timely manner.
- Eliminate discrimination, harassment, victimisation and other prohibited conduct
- Advance equality of opportunity
- Foster good relations between different (defined) groups*