gtag('config', 'UA-129305841-1');
Some proposed developments can only be made acceptable in planning terms if the developer enters into an agreement to do or not do something on the land, or to provide some community benefit that the proposed development makes necessary. These may include affordable housing, community facilities, highways and street works. An agreement of this kind is…

Read more Section 106 Agreements

New legislation came into force on 1 October 2009 which allows the local planning authorities to approve non material changes to approved development in the form of the Town & Country Planning (General Development Procedure) (Amendment no 3) (England) Order 2009 which in turn has been replaced by the Town & Country Planning (Development Management…

Read more Non Material Amendments to Existing Planning Permissions

Building Control and Planning are two distinct types of service which can affect the construction and appearance of buildings. For most building work two separate application's are necessary in order to obtain both Building Regulation's and Planning Applications consent. The majority of building works require Building Regulation approval with only a few minor works being exempt.…

Read more Difference between Building Control and Planning

Making a Planning Application

We recommend you submit your planning application to us electronically, via the Planning Portal. This can be done by clicking here. The Planning Portal site allows you to complete an on-line application form, buy site location plans, attach drawings and make your application electronically.  You can also purchase site Read more Planning application forms

Back to top