There are over 50 licensed caravan sites in the Fylde Borough area. These vary from touring sites, static holiday sites and residential sites  (often referred to as park homes), or any combination of these. The term caravan legally includes those which can be towed behind cars, motor homes, static holiday homes and residential park homes, which often arrive on site…

Read more Caravan Site Licensing


Three types of licence are required by the new Act:
  • An operator licence concerned with the management and conduct of gambling.
  • A personal licence for persons with key operational functions connected with the gambling business.
  • A premises licence for the property where the gambling takes place.
Operator's licences and personal licences are issued and regulated by…

Read more Gambling Act 2005