A House-To-House collection permit allows for collections to take place from house-to-house, pub-to-pub, shop-to-shop for a charitable purpose. Collections can either be money or property (e.g. clothes and bric-a-brac). Anyone collecting for a charity must hold a current permit granted by Fylde Borough Council in order to collect for that charity. The permit must be carried…

Read more House to House and Street Collections

Fylde Borough Council has a responsibility to ensure that drivers, proprietors and operators of hackney carriage and private hire vehicles are fit and proper persons to hold such licenses.

Accordingly, taxis, their drivers and operators are licensed annually by the council. Vehicles are subject to mechanical tests and drivers undergo periodic CRB and medical checks.


The council…

Read more Taxi Licensing