Supplementary Planning Documents
The Council is producing and consulting on a series of new Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs) The documents and details of the consultation appear below.
The Council are currently consulting on the Draft Affordable Housing Supplementary Planning Document see below:
Comments should be made in writing, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org , or by post to Planning Policy, Planning Department, Fylde Council, Town Hall, St Annes Road West, Lytham St Annes, FY8 1LW, to be received by the deadline of 5.00pm on 5 December 2019. Please include a clear reference to the part of the document you are referring to, for example the paragraph number.
All comments will be published, but apart from the name of the sender no other personal information will be publicly available. Anonymous comments will not be accepted.
Supplementary Planning Documents provide detail on the application of policies in the adopted Fylde Local Plan to 2032. The Council has also prepared Consultation Statements in accordance with Regulation 12 (a)(i-iii) which details the persons the Council consulted when preparing the supplementary planning documents (the Scoping Consultation), a summary of the main issues raised and how those issues have been addressed in the supplementary planning documents.
Adopted documents for decision-making
- Adoption Statement Fylde Biodiversity SPD
- Fylde Biodiversity SPD – Adopted 11 September 2019
- Adoption Statement Fylde Healthy Living SPD
- Adopted Fylde Healthy Living Supplementary Planning Document
- Canopies and Glazed Extensions on Commercial Forecourts: A Design Note – August 2018
- St. Anne’s on the Sea Design Guide
- St. Anne’s on the Sea Design Guide Companion Part 1
- St. Anne’s on the Sea Design Guide Companion Part 2
- St. Anne’s on the Sea Design Guide Companion Part 3
Earlier Adopted Supplementary Planning Guidance (SPGs)
Below is a list of all SPG documents available and a link to download the document.
- Policy for New Flat Development – June 1989
- Windows, Doors and Architectural Joinery – February 2003
- Policy for Shop Front Design Guide – September 2004
- St Anne’s Renaissance Design Guide – September 2004
- The Conversion of Fylde’s Traditional Farm Buildings – September 2004
- Extending Your Home – November 2007
If you require a hard copy, please contact the Planning Policy team by telephoning 01253 658418 or by email to email@example.com