Supplementary Planning Documents
The Council is producing and consulting on a series of new Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs) The documents and details of the consultation appear below.
The Council has produced Scoping documents for the following proposed SPDs, setting out the intended contents of each. The Council is consulting on the scope of the proposed documents for four weeks from 9th June 2022 to 5.00pm on the 7th July 2022. In this consultation, the Council seeks your views on what the documents should contain.
- Flooding, Water Management and Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SuDS) Supplementary Planning Document (Scoping)
- Provision of Parking on New Developments Supplementary Planning Document (Scoping)
The Scoping documents contain a series of questions: the Council would appreciate your views in response. Separate question sheets in Word are provided below which may be filled in with responses and attached or copied into the email response:
Comments should be made in writing, either by email to email@example.com, or by post to Planning Policy, Planning Department, Fylde Council, Town Hall, St Annes Road West, Lytham St Annes, FY8 1LW, to be received by the deadline of 5pm on 7th July 2022. All comments will be published, but apart from the name of the sender no other personal information will be publicly available. Anonymous comments will not be accepted.
Adopted documents for decision-making
- Adoption Statement: Affordable Housing SPD
- Affordable Housing SPD – adopted September 2021. The following are Appendices of the SPD provided as Word templates, and which may be used and adapted by applicants for submission with a planning application where appropriate:
- Adoption Statement Fylde Biodiversity SPD
- Fylde Biodiversity SPD – Adopted 11 September 2019
- Adoption Statement Fylde Healthy Living SPD
- Adopted Fylde Healthy Living Supplementary Planning Document
- Canopies and Glazed Extensions on Commercial Forecourts: A Design Note – August 2018
- St. Anne’s on the Sea Design Guide
- St. Anne’s on the Sea Design Guide Companion Part 1
- St. Anne’s on the Sea Design Guide Companion Part 2
- St. Anne’s on the Sea Design Guide Companion Part 3
Earlier Adopted Supplementary Planning Guidance (SPGs)
Below is a list of all SPG documents available and a link to download the document.
- Policy for New Flat Development – June 1989
- Windows, Doors and Architectural Joinery – February 2003
- Policy for Shop Front Design Guide – September 2004
- St Anne’s Renaissance Design Guide – September 2004
- The Conversion of Fylde’s Traditional Farm Buildings – September 2004
- Extending Your Home – November 2007
If you require a hard copy, please contact the Planning Policy team by telephoning 01253 658418 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org