gtag('config', 'UA-129305841-1');
You will need a licence from us if you plan to carry on a licensable activity, as listed on this page. The legislation also sets out a number of exemptions, for situations in which licences will not be required, and we have outlined these on this page as well. This area of regulation has become increasingly…

Read more Licensable Activities

A House-To-House collection permit allows for collections to take place from house-to-house, pub-to-pub, shop-to-shop for a charitable purpose. Collections can either be money or property (e.g. clothes and bric-a-brac). Anyone collecting for a charity must hold a current permit granted by Fylde Borough Council in order to collect for that charity. The permit must be carried…

Read more House to House and Street Collections

What are the full and edited registers?

The full register lists the name and address of everyone who is registered to vote. It is used for law enforcement and by credit reference agencies, but only to check your name and address if you are applying for credit and other purposes specified in the law. The edited register…

Read more The Electoral Register

You need to be on the electoral register in order to vote at elections and referendums. Being on the electoral register can also improve your credit score. You will need the following
  •   your National Insurance number
  •   your passport if you’re a British citizen living abroad
The process should take around 5 minute to complete. Once…

Read more Register to vote

Back to top