Everyone experiences bereavement at some point in their lives and the affect it has on you and the people around you can be far reaching.
It is easy to feel isolated when this happens, but bereavement is a universal condition and you do not need to suffer alone.
Below you will find links to some of the professional help that is available and the local support networks that are waiting for you to contact them.
Reach out to someone today – you may find life a little easier to bear tomorrow.
- Paid counselling https://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/
- Free counselling https://counsellinginthecommunity.com/
- Free, local support for mental health and life crisis’ https://www.richmondfellowship.org.uk/services/blackpool-light-lounge/
- Local sources of support in your area (also available as an App on your phone) https://hubofhope.co.uk/
- Free, confidential support around suicide bereavement https://empowermentcharity.org.uk/solace/
- Free, support group for people bereaved by suicide https://www.facebook.com/dohertysdestiny/?locale=en_GB