- There is seating available in our chapel for around 80 mourners. Mourners arriving in advance of a funeral are kindly asked to wait away from the building or in their cars to prevent making an adverse impact on the preceding funeral, thank you.
- The Book of Remembrance room is open every day between 10am and 7.30pm. The Book can be viewed online here
- Memorials can be arranged by phone on 01253 735429 or email email@example.com
- Please find information relating to our cremation prices here (PDF Download)
- Please find our Covid Safety Measures here (PDF Download)
Lytham Park Cemetery & Crematorium grounds are open every day, seven days a week between 9am and 7.30pm.
The office is located at the Crematorium building and open Monday to Friday, 9am to 12noon, and 2pm to 4pm, except Bank Holidays.
Toilets, including a disabled toilet, are adjacent to the Crematorium building, and are available for use Monday to Friday between 9am and 4.30pm, except Bank Holidays.
Well behaved Dogs are allowed within the grounds on leads and may attend funerals in the chapel with the family’s permission.
Fishing is not allowed.
Local companies offering professional livestreaming/recording services are available – speak to your funeral director to make the arrangements. Mourners in physical attendance are welcome to video the service via their own device and live-stream to their own social media channels if they wish, but do so at their own risk.
Lytham Park Cemetery & Crematorium is situated on private land. Fylde Council’s Duty of Care under the Occupiers’ Liability Act is not affected, however the measures in place to meet these needs are limited by what is practicable. Visitors are welcome within the grounds for authorised purposes only within the hours prescribed at their own risk. Thank you for your careful and considerate use of our communal space.