Support is available if you are finding it hard to make ends meet. For advice on debt, benefits, employment, housing, energy and more contact Citizens Advice Fylde on 0808 278 7881 or email More information can be found online at

Please select from the drop down options below for further information, help and support.

There are currently three foodbanks in Fylde. Further information can be found here.

St Annes-on-Sea

The Annex
United Reformed Church
St George’s Road
Lytham St Anne’s

Google Map

01253 727455

Tuesday and Thursday 10am – 3pm


Citizens Advice Office
Moor Street

Google Map

07592 542 670

Monday and Friday 10.30am – 2pm


Warton Village Hall
Church Road

Google Map

07541 227075 (Please phone before visiting)

Wednesday 12.00pm – 3pm


Debt charity offering free debt advice and money management

0800 138 1111 |


Providing information and financial support

0808 802 2000 ||

Debt Advice Foundation

Advice on any aspect of debt

0800 043 4050 |

Fylde Council Housing

Advice if you are homeless or in danger of becoming homeless

01253 658 658 |,


Free housing advice

0808 800 4444 |

Home-Start Blackpool, Fylde & Wyre

Support for families with young children

01253 728 615 |

Healthy Start

Vouchers Help to buy fruit, vegetables and milk if you are pregnant or have a child under 4 and are on a low income

0300 330 7010 |

Looking after our mental health and wellbeing is important. There are a variety of organisations and websites that may be able to offer you the support, advice, and help you need. This can be in person, over the phone, via text, through self-help, or in group/community setting.

Every Mind Matters

Offering advice and practical steps that people can take to support their wellbeing and manage their mental health.


Lancashire and South Cumbria Health and Care Partnership

Providing contact information for local resources available to help support your mental health.


Other National Charities that you can contact:

Samaritans – if you are having a hard time, they can provide you with advice and support. Call 116 123.

Mind National Mental Health Charity – call their information line on 0300 123 3393.

CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably) – a charity that supports men under 45 years old with mental health issues. Call them on 0800 58 58 58.

Through the NHS, there is a range of support to help people access health services. This includes support with travel costs and financial support for people on low income. Find out more by visiting NHS – Help with Costs.