Who is responsible for your data?

Fylde Borough Council is the Data Controller for the personal information you have provided in this form. The Council’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted at dpo@fylde.gov.uk or by writing to Data Protection Officer, The Town Hall, St Anne’s Road West, St Anne’s, FY8 1LW

What do we do with the…

Read more Housing Benefit / Council Tax Reduction Scheme Privacy Notice

When someone dies, it can be a stressful and upsetting time. As well as coping with the emotional distress that a death may bring, you will need to notify a number of different government departments and organisations. These could include adult services, income support, libraries, driver and vehicle licensing agencies and passport services for example. In…

Read more Tell us Once

Landlords and agents are important stakeholders in the service we provide. We want to work closely with landlords and agents to ensure that they receive payment promptly and that overpayments are minimised. In return we ask landlords and agents to respect our obligations toward claimant confidentiality and the Data Protection Act when they make enquiries about…

Read more Housing Benefit Information for Landlords

Housing Benefits

If you feel think that the decision regarding your Housing Benefit claim is wrong you should get in touch with us within one calendar month of the date of your notification letter.  Please write to us at Town Hall, Lytham St Annes, FY8 1LW and either: