Authority Monitoring Reports (AMR)
The role of the Authority Monitoring Report (AMR) is set out in Section 113 of the Localism Act of 2011, which was amended to remove the requirement for an Annual Monitoring Report to be submitted to the Secretary of State by the relevant Local Planning Authority and replaced with a requirement to produce an Authority Monitoring Report.
The Authority Monitoring Report includes:
- Information on the Fylde Local Plan to 2032 and other Development Plan documents.
- The Council’s progress in implementation of the policies set out in the Fylde Local Plan to 2032.
- The effectiveness of these policies measured against the performance monitoring framework of the Fylde Local Plan to 2032.
- Details of Neighbourhood Development Orders/ Neighbourhood Development Plans.
- Information relating to the Community Infrastructure Levy.
- Actions taken relating to the Duty to Co-operate with neighbouring Local Authorities and other relevant bodies.
The current AMR covers the period from 01 April 2019 to 31 March 2020. Progress with regard to the implementation of the Fylde Local Plan from 31 March 2020 will be analysed in the next Authority Monitoring Report
*Please note that the Housing Trajectory and Managed Delivery Target diagram in previous Annual Monitoring Reports contain a graphical error.