The planning system controls the development and use of land in the public interest, and the enforcement of planning control is a fundamental part of the planning system.

If you believe there has been a breach of planning regulations they can be reported here.

By clicking on the button you will be taken to Fylde Council’s reporting section. My Council Services is a secure service that allows access to a number of online Fylde Council services at your convenience