Whilst the councilcan provide guidance to help you submit your planning application, you may wish to employ your own planning agent to submit an application on your behalf. There are many different construction professionals who will be able to assist you, each will have different skills and the type of professional you employ willdepend upon the nature and complexity of your proposal. The following links will take you to external websites that may assist you but, as the Council is not able to recommend any particular individual or company, their inclusion in any external list should not be regarded as Fylde Council’sendorsement of their services. Fylde Council is not responsible for the content of any external websites.

Chartered Association of Building Engineers (ABE)
Architects Registration Board (ARB)
The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers
Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI)
Royal Institute of British Architects
Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists