AudienceAssetPost text
TradersCheck what you need to do for the type of goods you import or export• You can make it easier to import goods from the EU by registering to use transitional simplified procedures (TSP)

• Make sure the EU business that you are selling to has the required paperwork to receive your goods

• Keep up to date on import tariffs for Day 1 of Brexit

• Find out how to register for and make a customs declaration

• Make sure your business has an EORI number

• If you buy and sell goods to the EU then you need to get ready for changes
BusinessesCheck what's changing in your industry• Your contracts may need updating to continue to lawfully transfer personal and customer data between between the EU and UK

• Check new guidance if you manufacture or distribute goods to the EU

• Employees practicing and serving clients in the EU may need to have their professional qualifications accredited. Check and apply by 31 October
HauliersMake sure you have the right driver and vehicle licences and permits for driving in the EU• Make sure you have the right documentation for the goods you’re carrying across EU borders, including your Master Reference Number (MRN)

• Check what you need to do to avoid delays/keep moving
Food, farming, and fisheriesThe process for importing live animals and animal products is changing• New certification for exporting animals and animal goods is required. You will also need to use specific ports to move them

• Fish consignments [being exported] need to go through dedicated border inspection posts

• Register to obtain a catch certificate
UK NationalsCheck for changes before you travel • Check your passport is valid

• Get travel insurance which covers your healthcare

• Make sure you have the right driving documents

• Get a health certificate for your pet at least four months before you travel
EU Citizens living in UKApply for EU Settlement Scheme• Apply for EU Settlement Scheme

For further information please visit