Resident permits – open to Fylde Borough residents only. For £25 per year the Fylde Resident Permit is available to be used on most long stay car parks (excluding Dicconson Terrace and Stanner Bank) for up to 2 hours (21st March to 31st October) or 4 hours (1st November to 20th March). Long Stay Car Parks included in the scheme are:
- North Beach
- North Promenade
- St Annes Swimming Pool
- Fairhaven Road
- Lytham Station
- Bath Street
- St Paul’s Avenue
- Town Hall (weekends and Bank Holidays only)
- Public Offices
Throughout the year the permit can also be used on town centre car parks (including Dicconson Terrace) between 9-11am or 3-6pm. Town Centre Car Parks included in the scheme are:
- St Annes Square
- Wood Street
- Pleasant Street
- Dicconson Terrace
The permit can be used once per day at a single location. If longer time is required than the time allowed with the permit a pay and display ticket can be purchased.
• Permit can be used once a day on a single car park
• Up to 2 hours on a Standard or Weekend/Bank Holiday Car Park (21st March to 31st October)
• Up to 4 hours on a Standard or Weekend/Bank Holiday Car Park (1st November to 20th March)
• 9-11am or 3-6pm on Town Centre Car Parks
• Parking Clocks must be set to time of arrival and clearly displayed in vehicle windscreen.
• If you require longer than the time provided a pay and display ticket can be purchased. This will be added to the time on the parking clock.
• All standard car park conditions of use apply. Please see each car park tariff board for details. A Penalty Charge Notice may be issued if you stay longer than the time permitted or if the permit is used on more than one car park on a single day.
• A £15 administration charge will be made for replacement permits
• Please note that no renewal letter will be sent when your permit expires
• Fylde Council reserve the right to remove any individual car park from the scheme at any time.