Fylde is renowned for not only its historical seaside resorts but also for its rural beauty.  From the estuary frontages to the historical market towns and villages.  Within these centres we retain a strong appetite for fresh produce, drinks, locally made arts and crafts. Our Artisan Markets reflect this quality offer. Read more Markets

Local Air Pollution Prevention and Control - Part B Processes Permit

Part B processes permits are issued by the council to regulate business activities which may cause air pollution. The permit your business requires depends on the specific processes involved and the type of emissions released. Please note: To find out about permits relating to other types of…

Read more Part B Processes Permit

Freedom of Information Requests

Fylde Council receives a number of requests of a similar nature for information which relates to Business Rate accounts (non-domestic properties). To address these requests we are now publishing specific information on: