Instructions on how to tender for a Concession
1) Prospective operators of the offered concession are advised to study carefully the draft licence agreement for the concession. This sets out the terms under which the concession is offered but does not form part of the tender documentation.
2) Each applicant must complete and submit one copy of “Application Form” shown at the bottom of this page.
3) The Concessions are available at:
- Boater’s Kiosk (1 year)
4) You must provide details of Public Liability Insurance to £5.0m, a detailed and specific Risk Assessment for the Concession being bid for.
For all concessions, before trading can commence, you will need to comply with a minimum Food Hygiene rating of 3
About the Concessions
The right to sell ice cream, sweets, non-alcoholic drinks (including hot & cold drinks) and beach goods (including buckets, spades, crab lines, beach balls, beach bat & ball sets, pocket kites) but specifically excluding the sale of hot food.
Evaluation criteria for all Concessions
Bids will be evaluated on the following basis:
• Price – 60%
• Risk Assessment – 5%
• Public Liability Insurance evidence – 5%
• Food Hygiene Evidence (minimum rating 3) – 5%
• Landlord or similar and Bank Reference – up to 10%
• Details of specific experience – up to 15%
|Concession Name||Duration||Draft Licence||Location / Details||Image(s)|
|Boater's Kiosk||1 year||Download||Download||Image1
Please note we now charge a fee to arrange a licence: £350 for a licence of 12 months or £500 for a licence of more than 12 months
Here at Fylde Council we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us or have consented to us providing. To satisfy the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation, the council is obliged to make it clear to you how we use your personal data, who we might share it with and to give you certain other information. Click here to find the Estates and Assets Privacy Notice.