Instructions on how to tender for a Concession
1) Prospective operators of the offered concession are advised to study carefully the draft licence agreement for the concession. This sets out the terms under which the concession is offered but does not form part of the tender documentation.
2) Each applicant must complete and submit one copy of “Application Form for 2 Year Concession” shown at the bottom of this page.
3) The Concessions are available is at:
- Charlie’s Mast, West Beach, Lytham (coffee concession)
- Boating Lake, South Promenade (operation of boat & zorbing hire)
(Boating & zorbing equipment is available to buy off a previous operator, if required, by separate arrangement)
You should note that these are for 2 years.
4) You must provide a photographic image of the vehicle or equipment to be placed at the concession location.
5) You must provide details of Public Liability Insurance to £5.0m, a detailed and specific Risk Assessment for the Concession being bid for.
6) For Charlie’s Mast, you must provide details of Food Hygiene compliance to a minimum rating of 3
Evaluation criteria for all Concessions
Bids will be evaluated on the following basis:
• Price – 60%
• Risk Assessment – 5%
• Public Liability Insurance evidence – 5%
• Food Hygiene Evidence (minimum rating 3) – 5%
• Landlord or similar and Bank Reference – up to 10%
• Details of specific experience – up to 10%
• Provision of at least one image of the proposed concession vehicle and / or equipment – 5%
|Concession Name||Duration||Draft Licence||Location||Image|
|Charlie’s Mast||2 years||Download PDF||Location Plans||Image 1
|Boating Lake||2 years||Download PDF||Location Plans||Image 1
Please note we now charge a fee to arrange a licence. Please find the documentation here.
Here at Fylde Council we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us or have consented to us providing. To satisfy the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation, the council is obliged to make it clear to you how we use your personal data, who we might share it with and to give you certain other information. Click here to find the Estates and Assets Privacy Notice.
Applications must arrive on or before 28th February 2020. Any applications received after this date will not be considered.