The council has the power to deal with buildings, structures or parts of buildings or structures that are considered to be dangerous.  You can report the building or structure below.

By clicking on the button you will be taken to Fylde Council’s reporting section. My Council Services is a secure service that allows access to a number of online Fylde Council services at your convenience.