Prior to your visit to the Town Hall, please download the NHS Covid-19 App on your smartphone so that your details can be recorded to support NHS test and trace.
When attending the Town Hall for an appointment, please be aware of the following:
- It is compulsory to wear a face mask in The Town Hall
- From 15th July 2020 entry to the Town Hall is strictly by appointment only
- Arrive at the time of your appointment. You will not be able to wait inside the Town Hall
- Maximum length of appointment is 45 minutes
- At the time of your appointment, enter the lobby; we will approach you
- A maximum of two people per appointment who must be from the same household or extended household
- Hand sanitize on arrival and follow guidance. Stay 2 meters apart
- Do not visit if you have any symptoms of Covid-19
- Bring your own stationery (pens, notebook etc)
- Let us know in advance if you have any special requirements
- Any payments must be made by card only. Cash will not be accepted as a method of payment
Terms and Conditions
We are asking for your data to use as part of the Track and Trace programme. We will keep it for 21 days, and will only share it if it becomes necessary, either because someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 has listed the Town Hall as a place they visited recently, or because the Town Hall has been identified as the location of a potential local outbreak of COVID-19.