- My Council Services - My Account
- Twitter - @fyldecouncil
- Facebook - fyldecouncil
- Email - email@example.com
- In Person, By Appointment at The Town Hall - www.fylde.gov.uk/appointments
- Via the Fylde Council App - Available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Tel - 01253 658 658
- Post - Fylde Council, The Town Hall, St Annes Road West,…
Effective consultation is a key element of Fylde Councils modernisation programme as it generates invaluable information, insights and learning that we can use to shape services in accordance with customer's requirement. We believe that everyone should have an opportunity to have their say on issues that affect them and this site brings together the consultation…
The Community Right to Bid allows communities and parish councils to nominate buildings or land for listing by the local authority as an asset of community value. An asset can be listed if its principal use furthers (or has recently furthered) their community’s social well-being or social interests (which include cultural, sporting or recreational interests)…
Fylde's Coastal Strategy identifies and develops high-level key actions, addresses the major issues affecting the Fylde Coast and applies these Key Actions to specific zones.
- Zone 1 Starr Hills Dunes and Beaches
- Zone 2 St Anne’s on the Sea
- Zone 3 Fairhaven Sand Dunes
- Zone 4 Fairhaven Lake, Gardens and Granny’s Bay.
- Zone 5 Lytham Heritage…