At the start of the Neighbourhood Planning process, the Neighbourhood Planning Regulations requires the responsible body to designate the area which they intend to produce a plan for. This is undertaken by an application to the Local Planning Authority.
Neighbourhood Area Application
Singleton Parish Council submitted a Neighbourhood Area application to Fylde Borough Council. The application relates to the whole parish. A copy of the application is available to download below, this consists of:
- A map of the proposed Neighbourhood Area
- A statement from the Parish Council explaining why this area is considered appropriate to be designated.
The 6 week consultation on the Neighbourhood Area ended on 23rd October 2014. The Statement of Consultation provides a summary of all responses received.
The Neighbourhood Area was approved on the 12th November 2014. A copy of the decision notice and a map of the approved Neighbourhood Area are available below.
- Application to designate a neighbourhood area
- Statement of consultation
- Decision Notice
- Approved Neighbourhood Area map
If you require any further assistance regarding any of these matters, please contact the Planning Policy Team on 01253 658418, or email email@example.com.