Fylde Borough Council offers a range of housing services. They include:

  • A housing advice and homelessness service
  • Advice and assistance to carry out disabled adaptation’s
  • A range of housing renewal assistance grants
  • Energy efficiency advice
  • Advice and enforcement in relation to housing standards and conditions.
  • The housing service is delivered from the Town Hall in St Anne’s.

Our aim is to provide efficient, quality services to all the people of the borough and we believe in being open about the services that we provide.  We welcome your comments about our services and will listen to your suggestions about improving the way we deliver our services to you.

What you can expect from us

  • Our offices are open from 9am until 5pm from Monday to Thursday and 9am until 4:30pm on Fridays
  • Offices are closed at weekends and on public holidays.
  • Friendly, helpful and polite staff.
  • A response to service requests within 3 working days
  • A response to your letters within 5 working days.
  • Home visits are available and can be arranged by appointment.
  • We aim to give you as much help, advice and information as possible and we will keep you informed about your service request.
  • If we need to take enforcement action, this will be done in accordance with the council’s adopted policies.  Copies of our policies are available on request.
  • We will deliver our services fairly and equally to all.

How to contact us

Email – housing@fylde.gov.uk

Address – Housing Services, Town Hall, Lytham St Annes, FY8 1LW

What to do if things go wrong

If you are not happy with the service you receive, please talk to the member of staff involved first.  If they are not able to resolve your problem, you can contact the housing service manager on the above details.

Have your say

We value what you have to say and it is our policy to encourage your feedback.  If you have any comments about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us at the above address.

If you still think we have acted wrongly and are not satisfied that we dealt with your complaint, you can complain to the Local Government Ombudsman at the address below:

Website – www.lgo.org.uk/make-a-complaint

Address – Local Government Ombudsman, Beverley House, 17 Shipton Road, York, YO3 6FZ

Telephone –  01904 663200