Grounds Opening Hours
Our Cemetery and Garden of Remembrance are open daily all year round. If you wish to visit, please take note of the schedule below:
- January – 9.00am to 4.30pm
- February & March – 9.00am to 6.00pm
- April to September – 9.00am to 7.30pm
- October & November – 9.00am to 6.00pm
- December – 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays grounds open at 10.00am
Please note that memorials in the Cemetery can become unstable. Do not lean against any memorial stone and keep all children under close supervision. Do not under any circumstance allow children to run around whilst in the Cemetery.
Only assistance dogs are allowed into the Cemetery & Crematorium.
Address: Park Cemetery, Regent Avenue, Lytham, Lancs, FY8 4AB
Tel: 01253 735429
Office Opening Hours
- Monday to Friday 8.45am to 12.00pm & 2.00pm to 4.30pm
- Closed Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays
The Book of Remembrance Opening Hours
The Book of Remembrance Room is situated by the entrance gates to the Cemetery on Regent Avenue, and access is from the turning circle outside the Cemetery. Vases are supplied for cut flowers to be left in remembrance.
- Monday to Friday 9.00am to 7.30pm
- Saturday, Sundays & Bank Holidays 10.00am to 7.30pm
- The Book Room is open until 7.30pm every day throughout the year.
Digital Book of Remembrance
Access to a digital scan of the Book of Remembrance is available here. Please note that entries only appear on-line after the date they are first displayed in the actual Book of Remembrance.