Due to the recent guidelines provided by the UK Government we have made the decision to change our opening times.
Please note: our offices are now closed until further notice. Our telephone operating times are 9am- 3pm. Monday-Friday.
Our phones lines are very busy, however the good news is our online services will continue to be monitored, with most of our staff working to a schedule which ensures we are answering as many enquiries as possible. So please wherever you can we encourage you to use our website, contact us through social media or email us at email@example.com
If you require a foodbank voucher, please call 01253 658458.
Latest health advice and guidance
- Government advice
- Visit the NHS website for the latest information and advice and the current situation in the UK
- NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and advise you what to do
- Public Health England is constantly updating its frequently asked questions page with the latest information on what you need to know.
Changes to Fylde Council services
Support for Council Tax and Housing Benefit
- Struggling to pay council tax
- Struggling to pay your rent
- Housing benefit advice – Housing benefit will be paid as normal and services can still be accessed online. Enquiries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Chancellor announced additional hardship support for council tax payers in the recent budget. Local Authorities have been asked to award a reduction to all Working Age Council Tax Reduction customers. The award will be £150 off their Council Tax bill or if less than £150 is owed in Council Tax after the award of benefit, the bill will be reduced to nil. Working Age residents in receipt of Council Tax Reduction do not need to contact us as the awards will be made automatically and a new Council Tax bill will be issued in due course. If your financial circumstances have changed and you now need to claim Council Tax Reduction, please complete your application as soon as possible by visiting: https://fyldeclaims.teamnetsol.com/
Parks and outside gatherings
In line with the latest government advice our parks are open to local residents for one form of exercise per day alone or with members of your household. You must ensure you are 2 metres apart from anyone outside of your household. Communal places within parks, such as playgrounds are now closed.
Everyone is instructed to comply with these new measures.