You can find information about our services on our website and apply, request, report and pay for most things quickly and easily through our online forms.
Please note: If your enquiry relates to on-street parking, issues with roads or pavements (e.g. potholes or obstructions), schools or concessionary bus travel you need to contact Lancashire County Council.
- The easiest way to access most of our services is through our self-service portal
- You can find services by using the search function at the top of any page
- There are clear links to all our services on the home page
Alternatively visit one of our top task pages:
- Change your address details
- Report a missed bin
- More information on benefits
- Report fly-tipping or dumped rubbish
- Order a replacement/new bin
- Housing enquiries
If you can’t find what you want online then please see ways of contacting us below.
- My Council Services – My Account
- Twitter – @fyldecouncil
- Facebook – fyldecouncil
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel – 01253 658 658
- Post – Fylde Council, The Town Hall, St Annes Road West, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 1LW
- In person – at the Town Hall
We currently deal with 9 out of 10 face to face enquiries at the first point of contact for customers who ‘drop in’ to The Town Hall. For Council Tax and Benefits enquiries and license renewals, please help us reduce waiting times and large gatherings by making an appointment to see a Customer Service Specialist on our Bookings Page.
Please wear a face mask during your visit and sanitize your hands on arrival. Please do not visit the Town Hall if you have any symptoms of Covid-19.
|Monday||8.30am - 5.00pm|
|Tuesday||8.30am - 5.00pm|
|Wednesday||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Thursday||8.30am - 5.00pm|
|Friday||8.30am - 4.30pm|
Stay in the know
Keep up to date with the latest Fylde Council news by following us on social media or subscribing to our newsletter. Any new information will be posted directly through these channels, so if you are following us, you’ll be the first to know.