Fylde Together already provides a valuable resource in the community with local expertise and the ability to adapt to changing needs. With local Government cuts anticipated it is likely that some of the public services may be expected to be delivered by the third sector and we need to prepare ourselves now to be ready for this.
- To promote the work of Fylde voluntary, community and faith sector groups
- To promote and raise awareness of voluntary
- To review the Compact Agreement
- To provide a communication, engagement and representation mechanism for Fylde groups
- To facilitate the Children, Young People and Families Forum
- To ensure multi agency links are in place to address cross cutting issues
- To deliver and promote Dementia Friends Awareness across Fylde
The Fylde Together Steering Group meet every 3 months to confirm the priorities and actions for the group with task and finish groups being set up to develop the actions. Anyone wishing to volunteer can do so via the contact information on the Fylde Together website.