Fylde’s Coastal Strategy identifies and develops high-level key actions, addresses the major issues affecting the Fylde Coast and applies these Key Actions to specific zones.
- Zone 1 Starr Hills Dunes and Beaches
- Zone 2 St Anne’s on the Sea
- Zone 3 Fairhaven Sand Dunes
- Zone 4 Fairhaven Lake, Gardens and Granny’s Bay.
- Zone 5 Lytham Heritage Coast
- Zone 6 Warton, Freckleton, Clifton and Lancaster Canal
The Strategy aims to give a detailed overview of the many factors that should be taken into account to inform a plan of implementation aimed at the protection, restoration, regeneration, conservation, development and management of the natural and built environment appropriate to the particular area of coastline.